EXERCISE 33 : correct the errors
1. I used to kick my sister's legs
2. We had a test last week, and I passed it
3. I don't like the food in the United State
4. I used to get up at noon, but now I have to be at work by eight.
5. I study hard everyday, but my English is not been improved.
6. Everyone enjoy this English classes.
7. At the picnic, we sing a song and talk to each other.
8. I learned English in my school in Hong Kong before I come here.
9. I like to travel. I’m gonna go to new and interesting places all my life.
10. Now I study at this school and I was living with my cousin. I always meet my friends in the cafeteria and we were talking about our classes.
11. When I wake up in the morning. I was turning on the radio. Before getting up.
12. I’m living with an American family. They are having four children.
13. When I was at the outdoor market, I pointed at the chicken I wanted to buy. The man was taking it from a wooden cage and killed it without mercy.
14. Every day I wake up when the birds begin to sing. If the weather not too cloudy, I could see a beautiful sunrise from my bed.
15. My husband and children they are going to join me after I finish my English course.